- Delivery: Items are custom-made at time of order. Most in-stock orders are shipped within 3-5 business days (please allow additional time for shipping).
- Shipping: Orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail, with delivery confirmation, for a flat fee of $7.00. Free shipping on orders over $125.00!
- International Orders: Currently, orders are shipped only to addresses within the United States and Canada.
- Sales Tax: Bead Bijou charges sales tax to all orders shipped within the state of California.
- Payment Options: Bead Bijou prefers payment by credit/debit card via
PayPal. If you are unfamiliar with PayPal, visit their help section for more information. Purchases through PayPal are always secure. PayPal uses SSL technology to ensure your account numbers stay safe.
If you would prefer not to use PayPal or have a custom order, please contact me first. Include a complete description of the bracelet or charms (style name, size, color, etc). I will then contact you with payment information.
- Rush Orders: Bead Bijou can offer USPS Express Mail for an additional charge of $12.00 over standard shipping charges. Please contact me first to check if the item is available for a rush delivery. Please note that items are custom-made at time of order, so please allow for additional production time. If available, you will be sent a separate PayPal invoice.
- Return Policy: If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within ten (10) days of receipt. Please contact me first so that I may expect your item. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unaltered, and damage free).
All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your original invoice. Please send all returns via insured United States Postal Service (USPS), FedEx or UPS. Returns should be shipped in a padded or bubble-wrap style mailer. Refunds will not be issued on damaged items, which have been improperly shipped.
Please note that with all semi-precious stones and freshwater pearls there are subtle variations in hue, color saturation, and shape which are naturally occuring. These variations make each piece inherently unique and are not guaranteed to exactly match product photos.
- Resizing Policy: There will be a $15.00 restringing charge (per strand) for any item that has to be resized due to inaccurate sizing on behalf of the customer. For more information click here.
- Repair Policy: If your piece has broken during normal useage within six (6) months, you may return it for repairs (return shipping not reimbursed). Please contact me first before returning your item. Additional charges may apply if components are damaged from misuse or improper shipping.
All repairs must be accompanied by a copy of your original invoice. Please send all returns via insured United States Postal Service (USPS), FedEx or UPS. All components of the item should be shipped in a padded or bubble-wrap style mailer to prevent further damage.
- Safety: All small parts are a choking hazard for anyone under the age of three. Do not allow children to play with beads or let them place any jewelry, charms, findings, etc. in their mouths, because they may accidentally ingest or choke on them.
California residents: Proposition 65 Warning Label
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. This warning applies to items described as containing Swarovski crystals so please do not injest them or use them with food products. Swarovski crystals are not intended to be edible.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is the world's largest online payment network, serving over 100 million members in 190 countries and regions.
With PayPal, you can pay anyone using your credit card or checking account.
Once you sign up for a PayPal account, your credit card and checking account information is never revealed to the people you pay, ensuring your privacy and giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing who has access to your financial information.